Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Rainbow A Rare Sight

I caught this picture of this rainbow driving down the road one day after a brief rainstorm . I thought that it was pretty , so I took this picture of it . Pretty huh ?

These are pictures of my African Grey Parrot . His name is Tarro , he is at least 19 to 20 years old . I got him in 1989 , he was 8 weeks old . I finished hand feeding him until he was weaned .
To get him to start eating on his own I had to put his hand feeding formular in a bowl in his cage , and let him eat out of it his self . If not I guess he would still be letting me feed him . ( LOL )


How do like his cage ? I bought it with cockatiels in it , 6 of
them . Out of the 6 , I got a pair . I have raised 3 babies .
I hand feed 2 as part of my grandchildren's Christmas present this past Christmas . The pair have laid eggs , but
but so far no luck with hatching out new babies . I raised and sold cockatiels years ago ,but I've not had any luck this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment